B1 A320 Certifying Technician to Norway
As a B1 A320 Certifying Technician to Norway (Line Maintenance) in FL Technics, you will be responsible for various line maintenance tasks.
- Required CS: B1
- A320 (CFM56; V2500)
- EASA Part 66 license
- Minimum 5 years of work experience as aviation technician
- Ability to prove 6 months of current experience from the last 2 years
- Good technical English language knowledge
- High responsibility sense and team work spirit
- Flexible, able to work under pressure and motivated
- Willingness to work shifts and abroad.
- Vibrant multinational organization
- Competitive salary
- Outstanding learning and training opportunities