B1 A330 (Trent/GE CF6/PW4000) Certifying Technician to Tbilisi (Line Maintenance)
As a B1 A330 Certifying Technician to Tbilisi (Line Maintenance) in FL Technics, you will be responsible for various line maintenance tasks.
- Required CS: B1
- A330 (Trent/GE CF6/PW4000)
- EASA Part 66 license
- Minimum 5 years of work experience as aviation technician
- Ability to prove 6 months of current experience from the last 2 years
- Good technical English language knowledge
- High responsibility sense and team work spirit
- Flexible, able to work under pressure and motivated
- Willingness to work shifts and abroad.
- Type rating and current experience on A320 (CFM/IAE)
- Vibrant multinational organization
- Competitive salary
- Accommodation & tickets between rotations provided by FL Technics
- Outstanding learning and training opportunities