B1/B2 A320 Certifying Technician to Georgia (Line Maintenance)
As a B1/B2 A320 Certifying Technician to Georgia (KUT) (Line Maintenance) in FL Technics, you will be responsible for various line maintenance tasks.
- Required CS: B1
- A320 (V2500/CFM56)
- EASA Part 66 license
- Minimum 5 years of work experience as aviation technician
- Ability to prove 6 months of current experience from the last 2 years
- Good technical English language knowledge
- High responsibility sense and team work spirit
- Flexible, able to work under pressure and motivated
- Willingness to work shifts and abroad.
- Vibrant multinational organization
- Competitive salary
- Accommodation & tickets between rotations provided by FL Technics
- Outstanding learning and training opportunities