Customer Support Manager (work with MEA region)
- Provide general administrative support;
- Communicating with customers and suppliers, providing necessary information on time;
- Prepare commercial offers and agreements;
- Technical information retrieval and analysis;
- Searching for suppliers;
- Logistics organization;
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- University (or equivalent) degree;
- Good English, Russian skills;
- Critical thinking and problem solving skills;
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously;
- Basic understanding of sales;
- Customer – oriented communication skills;
- Good computer skills;
- Willingness to work in a global team of professionals.
- Competitive salary, new career opportunities;
- Possibility to realize innovative ideas and solutions;
- Development and training;
- Professional colleagues.
For more information, please contact +370 613 26143 (Rūta)