Sales manager (MEA region, with French language)
- Present and sell company products and services to current and potential clients;
- Prepare proposals;
- Establish and maintain current client and potential client relationships;
- Manage account services through quality checks and other follow-up;
- Identify and resolve client concerns;
- Communicate new product and service opportunities, information, or feedback gathered through field activity to appropriate company staff;
- Coordinate company staff to accomplish the work required to close sales;
- Other duties as assigned.
- University degree;
- Fluency in English, good French language skills;
- 1-2 years of sales experience;
- Ability to persuade and influence others, to develop and deliver presentations, to create and edit written materials;
- Successful negotiation record;
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills;
- Work requires willingness to work a flexible schedule and occasional overnight travel.
- Great international environment in a constantly growing aviation market;
- Trainings and personal growth;
- Great professionals to learn from;
- Challenging environment.
For more information, you can call: +370 613 26143 (Rūta)