Accounting Lead. Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
FL Technics is a global provider of tailor-made services for aircraft maintenance, repair, and overhaul (MRO), delivering solutions to commercial aviation customers worldwide. FL Technics is operating in a vast network of representative offices, hangars, and shop facilities, as well as largest independent line maintenance stations network across Europe, Asia Pacific, Africa, Middle East, and Canada.
Currently for our FL Technics in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates we are looking for Accounting Lead.
- Organize and perform the financial-accounting activity of the company in accordance with the legal provisions in force, internal rules and Group policies (including set up of internal processes, systems and controls);
- Perform full accounting, ensure payroll and tax compliance (to the extent relevant) in cooperation with the external consultants;
- Prepare financial statements (monthly, quarterly, annually) as well as other various financial reports in accordance to statutory requirements as well as for the management and Group needs;
- Collaborate with the persons from the Group of companies to which FL Technics W&B belongs, responsible for the preventive financial control, establishing the operations and documents that are subject to preventive financial control, as well as the persons performing this control
WHAT YOU SHOULD BRING:
- Higher education in economics, finance, or accounting.
- More than 3 years’ experience in the field of accounting, preferable within international business experience.
- Fluent in English;
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office (MS Excel) and use of accounting software (MS Dynamics/Navision – an advantage);
- A solid knowledge of financial-accounting system; legislation in force on the financial-accounting, taxation field.
- Go-getter attitude, willingness to learn & growth.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills, numerical, verbal, decision-making capacity, learning capacity, rapidity in reactions, technical skills.
- Exclusive experience in the aviation business industry;
- Support and assistance from managers, colleagues for a comfortable start and productive further work;
- Performance-related and attractive remuneration;
- Flexible working hours.