Sales manager (Training Department)
Sales manager (Training Department). Vilnius, Lithuania
About the position:
- Potential customers search (by phone, online, at exhibitions, during meetings, etc.);
- Negotiating with specific existing customers;
- Grow long-lasting relationships by understanding customers needs;
- Research customers need and identify how our solutions meet them;
- Initiating and supervising contract signing process with the customers;
- Execute sales plan;
- Make suggestions for improving sales and customer service processes.
What you bring:
- Higher education;
- Good English language skills (at least B2 level; knowledge of the Russian language – advantage);
- B2B sales experience (2+ years);
- International sales experience;
- Strong time and work management skills;
- Good communication, negotiation skills;
- Self-motivation, desire to learn and improve.
What we offer:
- Exclusive experience in the aviation business industry;
- Support and assistance from managers, colleagues for a comfortable start and productive further work;
- Opportunity to improve existing competencies and acquire new ones;
- Additional benefits: flexible working opportunities (remote work and 1-month workation); health insurance policy; foreign languages and other training, events for employees, fruit days, etc.
- Competitive salary from 2450 to 4960 EUR gross (including bonuses for reached sales targets).
Salary: from 2450 € to 4960 € (brutto)