Technical Training Specialist
Technical Training Specialist. Vilnius, Lithuania
FL Technics is a global provider of tailor-made services for aircraft maintenance, repair, and overhaul (MRO), delivering solutions to commercial aviation customers worldwide. FL Technics is operating in a vast network of representative offices, hangars, and shop facilities, as well as largest independent line maintenance stations network across Europe, Asia Pacific, Africa, Middle East, and Canada.
FL Technics is a family member of Avia Solutions Group, leaders in end-to-end capacity solutions for passenger and cargo airlines worldwide. The Group manages over 100 offices and production facilities globally and is significantly backed by the assets of over 9,000 highly skilled aviation professionals, serving more than 2,000 clients throughout Europe, Asia, North America, Australia, and worldwide and still counting.
- Consult other units on technical training matters;
- Preparation and approval of new training programs;
- Attending internal and external audits;
- Revision and preparation of Training Organization procedures and processes;
- Assist Training Manager in Technical Training;Production and operation matters;
- Constantly improve working knowledge (EASA and;national regulations, procedures, etc.).
WHAT YOU SHOULD BRING:
- Higher Education degree in technical field (Preferably Aeronautical) or Part-66;Aircraft Maintenance License;
- Good Level of English language proficiency;
- Ability to work with technical documents;
- Ability to work in team and independently;
- Ability to work with MS Office package.
- Exciting multicultural and aviation environment;
- LEAN culture and freedom for creativity;
- Personal development training;
- Additional health insurance;
- In-house gym and sports activities;
- Employee events;
- Remote work possibility;
- Discount system of partnering companies;
Salary: from 2100 € to 3000 € (brutto)Apply now