Compliance Specialist. Vilnius, Lithuania
As a Compliance Specialist you will be responsible for carrying KYC (Know Your Customer) procedures within FLT Group and conducting research to verify information on new account documents. As well work closely with the Compliance team as well stakeholders to assure that new account holders are not high-risk customers and do not have restrictions or negative activities that would impact their opening of a new account.
Our team is professional, responsible, proactive and friendly. If it is about you? We invite You to join our team!
ABOUT THE POSITION:
- Conduct third parties’ due diligence and enhanced due diligence of new and existing clients;
- Verify of documents and KYC questionnaires of legal entities, and, if necessary, consult by phone;
- Continuous assurance of new and existing customer identification (KYC) processes;
- Consultation of the employees of other departments regarding clients in KYC;
- Managing databases;
- Performing continuous monitoring of them in order to ensure that their data complies with KYC policy.
WHAT YOU SHOULD BRING:
- Critical and analytical thinking;
- Attention to details;
- Ability to understand new issues quickly and multitask;
- Fluent English;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Education in law, finance or economic fields would be an advantage.
- Exclusive experience in the aviation business industry;
- Flexible working hours. While we usually work 9 to 6, feel free to start earlier or later;
- Work from anywhere for up to one month a year;
- Partial work from home;
- LEAN culture and freedom for creativity;
- Additional private health insurance, and preventative health services, including flu vaccination;
- Discount system of partnering companies;
- Internal training and courses;
- Unlimited learning budget for your professional development as well as an Udemy account;
- Free in-house gym and other sports activities.
Salary: from 1700 € to 2000 € (brutto)