Customer Support Manager (shift based)
Customer Support Manager (shift based). Vilnius, Lithuania
FL Technics is a global provider of tailor-made services for aircraft maintenance, repair, and overhaul (MRO), delivering solutions to commercial aviation customers worldwide. FL Technics is operating in a vast network of representative offices, hangars, and shop facilities, as well as largest independent line maintenance stations network across Europe, Asia Pacific, Africa, Middle East, and Canada.
Recognized as Top Employer of 2023, awarded by the Top Employers Institute, FL Technics demonstrates continuous effort and investments to create a great work environment and ensure the well-being of the ever-growing team in Lithuania and across the globe.9
FL Technics is a family member of Avia Solutions Group, leaders in end-to-end capacity solutions for passenger and cargo airlines worldwide. The Group manages over 100 offices and production facilities globally and is significantly backed by the assets of over 9,000 highly skilled aviation professionals, serving more than 2,000 clients throughout Europe, Asia, North America, Australia, and worldwide and still counting.
- Communicate with customers (mainly worldwide airlines) and suppliers;
- Answer and respond to customers’ calls and messages;
- Prepare proposals and agreement drafts;
- Sales management.
WHAT YOU SHOULD BRING:
- University degree (or equivalent) in related field;
- Good knowledge of English;
- Experience in sales or customer service field;
- Work on shift basis (night and day shifts / schedule prepared in advance);
- Quick problem solving and result orientation;
- Negotiation and analytical skills.
- Exclusive experience in the aviation business industry;
- Flexible working hours;
- Work from anywhere for up to one month a year;
- Additional private health & accidents insurance;
- Discount system of partnering companies;
- Internal training and courses;
- Free in-house gym and other sports activities.
- We offer a salary from 2100 EUR (Brutto), and the specific amount will be gladly discussed during the interview, taking into account your experience and qualifications.
Salary: from 2100 € to 2400 € (brutto)