Customer support manager
Customer support manager. Vilnius, Lithuania
FL Technics is a global provider of tailor-made services for aircraft maintenance, repair, and overhaul (MRO), delivering solutions to commercial aviation customers worldwide. FL Technics is operating in a vast network of representative offices, hangars, and shop facilities, as well as largest independent line maintenance stations network across Europe, Asia Pacific, Africa, Middle East, and Canada.
FL Technics is a family member of Avia Solutions Group, leaders in end-to-end capacity solutions for passenger and cargo airlines worldwide. The Group manages over 100 offices and production facilities globally and is significantly backed by the assets of over 9,000 highly skilled aviation professionals, serving more than 2,000 clients throughout Europe, Asia, North America, Australia, and worldwide and still counting.
- Provide general administrative support;
- Communicate with customers and suppliers, providing necessary information on time;
- Prepare commercial offers and agreements;
- Technical information retrieval and analysis;
- Searching for suppliers;
- Logistics organization;
- Perform other duties as assigned.
WHAT YOU SHOULD BRING:
- University (or equivalent) degree;
- Good English skills (Russian skills as an advantage);
- Critical thinking and problem solving skills;
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously;
- Basic understanding of sales;
- Customer – oriented communication skills;
- Good computer skills;
- Willingness to work in a global team of professionals.
- Exclusive experience in the aviation business industry;
- Flexible working hours;
- Work from anywhere for up to one month a year;
- Additional private health insurance;
- Discount system of partnering companies;
- Internal training and courses;
- Free in-house gym and other sports activities.
Salary: from 1600 € to 2000 € (brutto)