EASA B1 Licensed Engineers (A320 fam./B737 NG)
EASA B1 Licensed Engineers (A320 fam./B737 NG). Kaunas, Lithuania
FL Technics is a global provider of tailor-made services for aircraft maintenance, repair, and overhaul (MRO), delivering solutions to commercial aviation customers worldwide. FL Technics is operating in a vast network of representative offices, hangars, and shop facilities, as well as largest independent line maintenance stations network across Europe, Asia Pacific, Africa, Middle East, and Canada.
FL Technics is a family member of Avia Solutions Group, leaders in end-to-end capacity solutions for passenger and cargo airlines worldwide. The Group manages over 100 offices and production facilities globally and is significantly backed by the assets of over 9,000 highly skilled aviation professionals, serving more than 2,000 clients throughout Europe, Asia, North America, Australia, and worldwide and still counting.
For this purpose we are looking for EASA Part 66 B1 licensed engineers, type rated on A320 (V2500/CFM56/PW1000G) and B737 NG to work in Kaunas, Lithuania.
- Performing in Base maintenance;
WHAT YOU SHOULD BRING:
- Valid EASA Part 66 B1 licence with type rating on A320 (CMF56/V2500/PW1000G) and B737 NG;
- Minimum of 3 years’ working experience in Base Maintenance;Demonstrate currency on type (have at least 6 months’ experience on each type in the last 2 years);
- Fluency in English;
- Permit to live/work in EU;
- High sense of responsibility and team work spirit is anticipated;
- Flexibility and ability to work under pressure.
- Long term contract;
- Attractive salary package;
- Accommodation, flights provided.
We look forward to receiving your documents!
For more information, please contact: [email protected]
Salary: from 40 € (brutto)Apply now