Procurement project manager (Aircraft Design and Production Department)
Procurement project manager (Aircraft Design and Production Department). Vilnius, Lithuania
About the position:
- Market and product price analysis;
- Communication and negotiations with suppliers;
- Agreements and KYC control;
- Creation of Purchase Orders, controlling process until goods are in the warehouse;
- Supporting Sales team with goods quotations;
- Maintaining product information in the ERP system;
- Maintaining stock levels of assigned products;
- Working on additional tasks and projects.
What you bring:
- Higher education degree;
- Experience in Procurement field;
- Knowledge of inventory and supply chain management;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, experience in working with ERP system;
- General MS Office and good Excel knowledge;
- Good English language skills (verbal and written);
- Strong negotiation and analytical skills;
- Planning and organizational skills.
What we offer:
- Exclusive experience in the aviation business industry;
- Support and assistance from managers, colleagues for a comfortable start and productive further work;
- Opportunity to improve existing competencies and acquire new ones;
- Additional benefits: flexible working opportunities (remote work and 1-month workation); health insurance policy; foreign languages and other training, events for employees, fruit days, etc.
- LEAN culture and freedom for creativity;
- Discounts from our partners;
- Competitive salary from 2100 to 2454 EUR gross (the specific amount will be gladly discussed during the interview, taking into account your experience and qualifications).
Salary: from 2100 € to 2454 € (brutto)Salary comment: The specific amount will be gladly discussed during the interview, taking into account your experience and qualifications.