- To prepare quotations (collect initial information from sales/customer, produce quotations as per request indicating planned man-hours, TAT and check content);
- To produce work plan per project/team per day/phase (milestones, access identification, man-hour and JC closure targets);
- To conduct continuous improvement analysis during and after check;
- To provide back-shop plan (in and out dates) for critical items;
- To provide daily status/traffic light report identifying critical issues that could effect on time delivery;
- To support Bay Manager in estimating man-hours for additional work;
- To re-plan check if required during the check;
- To support Bay Manager in customer discussions if needed (e.g. delay situation, customer supplied material, etc.).
- Without aviation education – at least 2 years of experience in Part-145 organization
- With Aviation education – at least 6 months in Part-145 or Part-M organization
- High sense of responsibility, ownership and consistency with the entrusted tasks
- Work under stress and tight deadlines
- Proficiency to work with MS Office applications.
What we offer:
- Professional experience in the best aviation company in the Baltic States;
- Exciting multicultural and aviation environment;
- Additional health insurance;
- Employee events;
- Vibrant multinational organization;
- A convenient flexible office-remote work opportunity;
- Opportunity to develop professionally in a unique and fast-growing company;
- Outstanding learning and training opportunities;
- Competitive salary starting from 1750 EUR gross (the specific amount will be gladly discussed during the interview, taking into account your experience and qualifications).