FL Technics is a global provider of tailor-made services for aircraft maintenance, repair, and overhaul (MRO), delivering solutions to commercial aviation customers worldwide. FL Technics is operating in a vast network of representative offices, hangars, and shop facilities, as well as largest independent line maintenance stations network across Europe, Asia Pacific, Africa, Middle East, and Canada.
FL Technics is a family member of Avia Solutions Group, leaders in end-to-end capacity solutions for passenger and cargo airlines worldwide. The Group manages over 100 offices and production facilities globally and is significantly backed by the assets of over 9,000 highly skilled aviation professionals, serving more than 2,000 clients throughout Europe, Asia, North America, Australia, and worldwide and still counting.
For this purpose we are looking for our location: Budapest, Hungary
Aviation wheels and brakes component certifying staff
- Carry out disassembling, cleaning, blasting, inspection/ testing and assembly of wheels and brakes as well as their substructure components within scope of authorizations
- Rectification all defects founded on component during inspection within scope of authorizations
- Certify work performed by others within scope of authorizations
- Provide training to new staff and trainees as and when required
- Use of maintenance data, carry out and sign-off job cards within scope of authorizations
- Work/ task distribution to other in according to the qualification and experience, workload, work priorities
- Issue Project Release to service and EASA FORM1 for components within scope of authorizations
WHAT YOU SHOULD BRING:
- High school diploma or equivalent diploma
- English language: sufficient, written & spoken
- Careful and conscientious way of working
- 3 months of practical maintenance experience at approved maintenance organisation
- Exciting multicultural and aviation environment;
- Stable job in a globally successful company;
- Good development prospects.
We look forward to receiving your documents!