Our Romanian Line Maintenance team is reaching out to Line Maintenance Control Centre (LMCC) Engineers:
About the position:
- Preparation of the daily production plan, as per customer request and manpower available;
- Analysis of required and available manpower for shifts;
- Communication with customers regarding operational issues;
- Analysis of tools and equipment required for daily production;
- Acting as the focal point for all AOG situations and other customer requests;
- Preparing the rectification plan;
- Arranging for ground time and labor if necessary, in conjunction with planning;
- Ability to work under stress and tight deadlines.
What you bring:
- Aviation Diploma;
- Aviation/MCC/Maintenance experience on A320 and B737;
- Valid aircraft maintenance license (preferable);
- Excellent English communication (written and spoken);
- AMOS knowledge (preferable);
- Must be willing to work in shifts.
What we offer:
- The opportunity to develop your career in aviation;
- International business environment;
- Competitive salary (based on work experience, competence, and compliance with other job requirements).
Please send your CVs to [email protected]