FL Technics is a global provider of tailor-made services for aircraft maintenance, repair, and overhaul (MRO), delivering solutions to commercial aviation customers worldwide. FL Technics is operating in a vast network of representative offices, hangars, and shop facilities, as well as largest independent line maintenance stations network across Europe, Asia Pacific, Africa, Middle East, and Canada.
FL Technics is a family member of Avia Solutions Group, leaders in end-to-end capacity solutions for passenger and cargo airlines worldwide. The Group manages over 100 offices and production facilities globally and is significantly backed by the assets of over 9,000 highly skilled aviation professionals, serving more than 2,000 clients throughout Europe, Asia, North America, Australia, and worldwide and still counting.
- Identify and research potential clients;
- Prospect and develop new business opportunities;
- Prepare and provide sales offers to customers;
- Develop and maintain client relationships (greetings on all occasions, regular customer visits etc.);
- Arranging business development meetings with prospective clients;
- Negotiate contract terms with clients and communicate with stakeholders;
- Make and give presentations to prospective clients and internal executives.
WHAT YOU SHOULD BRING:
- Proven working experience as a business development manager, sales executive or a relevant role;
- Proficiency in English;
- Any additional language would be an advantage;
- Works well autonomously and as part of a team;
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail and takes pride in their work;
- Research skills and analytical thinking;
- Innovation and problem-solving skills that include the ability to develop and propose solutions for clients;
- Strong negotiation and decision-making skills;
- Excellent listening and presentation abilities;
- Ability to prioritize tasks;
- Ability to manage multiple projects and responsibilities simultaneously;
- Ability to function well in a high-paced and at times stressful environment;
- A strong communicator with excellent writing skills;
- Self-motivated, proactive, enthusiastic and eager to learn.
- Exclusive experience in the aviation business industry;
- Flexible working hours;
- Work from anywhere for up to one month a year;
- Additional private health & accidents insurance;
- Discount system of partnering companies;
- Internal training and courses;
- Free in-house gym and other sports activities.